One murky day the artist was walking through the centre of Glasgow. In the volatile and sullen crowd, she noticed a lady dressed in grey from head to toes, with a black leather bag and three crocuses in her hand. The contrast of the flowers and the monotonous city felt sharp and electrifying for the watchful ...
1. High-Quality Print on Canvas (30/40cm, 45/60cm)
*UV protective acrylic varnish layer to prevent the colors from whitening that is caused by the sun
2. Decorative Wooden picture frame (moulding 33/14/10mm)
3. Birch plywood back 6mm thick (30/40cm, 45/60cm)
4. A metal hanger on the canvas
5. Certificate of Authenticity written and signed by the artist
6. Packing list
7. Protected cardboard box (40/50/5 cm, 55/70/5 cm)
Before framing, canvases are stretched with great precision and the fabric is fully preserved, which is always of significant importance. The prints are available in two sizes, but we can deliver special orders in bigger sizes. Go to Amass Art and write to us.
You can buy the Original Artwork if available directly from the Artist.